Find out who you can expect to meet and learn from this April 23-25 in Boston at the 2018 Intelligent Automation in Pharma event!
To request our attendee snashot via email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please send me the 2018 IA in Pharma Anticipated Attendee Snapshot" in the subject line.
Drug development approaches a fascinating era as the trend of digitalization introduces sophisticated technologies which can neutralize costly hazards faced in R&D pipelines, according to a new deep-dive report by Pharma IQ.
Intelligent enterprise technologies. including the likes of artificial intelligence and machine learning, are set to transform the pharmaceutical industry enabling better healthcare and drug discovery processes.
Almost 100 drug discovery practitioners from around the globe – including experts from leading companies such as Pfizer, Sanofi, Novartis, AstraZeneca and GSK – took part in our in-depth research. Key topics covered include:
- The IE applications that will have the most impact on businesses by 2020
- What stage businesses are on their AI journey and where they want to be by 2020
- The biggest challenges faced by organizations implementing IE and what can be done to overcome them
- Business readiness for investment in AI
- How IE technologies might impact pharma’s R&D phases
- Strategies for implementation
- And much more
Download this report for its exclusive insights on the challenges, opportunities and potential impact intelligent enterprise technologies will bring to the industry.